Feature specification, can a user manually use a coupon?

• Default avatar
    alexandrosm    
     9 years ago

Hello,

When using AwoCoupon, for example you can use a discount coupon for a category or for specific products. Is there a feature in the product that the customer can use himself a discount coupon on any product he wishes to buy?

Thanks in advance,
    Alexander
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

If I understand correctly you do not want any restrictions on the coupons? You want the customer to be able to use the coupon on any products in the store? If that is the case, then yes, just do not select any products or categories. If not are selected, then by default the coupon will work on all products.
  • Default avatar
    alexandrosm    
     9 years ago

What I need, is that irregardless of any restrictions, the customer (=specific customers which feature I know it is supported) to be able to use a coupon only if he wants to or save it for another time.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

You can create a customer specific coupon and hand it to the customer.

If you set a number of uses limit on it then the customer can use the coupon any time for the number of times you specify

If you set an expiration on it, then the customer can use the coupon any time up until the expiration, assuming they have not maxed out the number of uses.
  • Default avatar
    alexandrosm    
     9 years ago

Exactly what I need. I appreciate your help and thank you for your time!