Shipping Coupons not working

• Default avatar
    am    
     9 years ago

Hi,

I just updated to AwoCoupon Pro 2.2.9 late last week and have an issue with shipping discounts. I have a parent coupon which has a percentage off product and free shipping. Everything was working fine before the update, but now when I apply the parent coupon the shipping cost are not deducted. So I tested only the shipping coupon alone and am getting the following error message "Coupon code does not apply for selected shipping method. Please try again." I even setup a new shipping coupon and still the same issue. Can you please look into it to see if it's a bug with the latest release?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Did testing of 2.2.9 and did not find any problems with shipping. Can you create a shipping coupon with no shipping restrictions,just a discount, and see if that works? Also what shipping module are you using?
  • Default avatar
    am    
     9 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I created a new coupon and assigned it value of 100 percent and left all other fields blank and still no luck.

I am using UPS and USPS shipping plugins from: http://www.parkbeachsystems.com
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Can you send me a private message with temporary admin access to ahve a look?