Help utilization

• Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

HI. I bought Aworeward, I would like to create a AwoRewards Promotions. Using Hikashp and with it I created a discount coupon. I have configured the rule, when I go to configure any AwoRewards Promotions can not, however, to select the rule you created. Can you tell me why? thank you
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

I am sorry I do not quite understand. Can you explain it again? Are you having problems with the coupon code showing when creating an AwoRewards Rule?
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

Hi.I have created the rule aworeward. When I create the form "AwoRewards Promotions" I have the problem. I try to select the rule you created before, but it does not make me choose any rule
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Ok, I think I understand now. You created a rule, but want to then display that rule in the front end for customers to see. The promotions section only advertises the social rules. So if you made one of these rules, they would show up in the dropdown:
    - like our facebook fan page
    - post to your facebook wall
    - tweet about us
    - follow us on twitter

Any other rule would not show in the promotions.
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

ok, thanks

But how can I configure a coupon inviting new users?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

If I understand you want to know how to create a rule to give a customer a coupon on registration?

If so:
    - first create the coupon you will like the customer to receive. If using AwoCoupon, then make sure you set the 'published' dropdown to template
    - Then in AwoRewards
    + rule type: registration
    + payment type: coupon
    - select the coupon you create
    - select a profile (if using AwoCoupon) or enter the email text
    + save
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

The coupons must go to the person who invited me to the site. I did the configuration that you told me, but I do not know how to use it now
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

No, in the above case the coupon is going to the persion who registers, if you want it to go to the referral, then in the cule, change "Customer Type" from "Everyon" to "Sponsor".
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

I apologize for the time I'm wasting.

I have done this, set as said, just do not know how to publish it. That is, there is a form where I can put this coupon to use with a click?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Ok, once you have setup the sponsor rule, you would then have to create a sponsor situation. There are a couple of ways to do this. In the front end, go to AwoRewards->invitation screen:

index.php?option=com_aworewards&view=invitation

There the sponsor can fill out emails and send a sponsor email to potential referrals. Any customer who registers with the email the sponsor sent would then trigger the rule. Also on that page, you have the sponsor personal registration link. Any user that uses a sponsor link to register will also trigger the rule.
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

ok, I did this. I created coupons with hikashop. But when I select Coupon Template - {coupon_code} I do not see my coupon. why is that?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Not sure I understand, but I think you are saying you do not see the coupon code in the dropdown when creating a rule? If that is the case, did you select "coupon- system" in the "credit type" when creating a rule?
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

yes.. rule type: registration credit type:coupon-system. i select coupon create whit hikashop . When i go in invitation,i set new invitation but in Coupon Template - {coupon_code} i dont see any rules or any coupon
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

The coupon template - {coupon_code} currently only works with AwoCoupon coupons.
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

So I can not use invitation with hikashop? how can I set the mode of referencing?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Of course you can use invitation with hikashop, you just cannot add a coupon code to the invitation.
  • Default avatar
    Wugi    
     9 years ago

I understand, I can send the invitation, but do not give the voucher to the sender. and once created the invitation, how can I publish it for it to be used by users?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

When creating the invitation, set 'published' dropdown to 'published'.

After that, it should show in the front end on the AwoRewards invitation page.