I can put the points of my users to zero "0"

• Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

I can put in "0" points users my site when I want? if so, how can I do? thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

I do not quite follow. What do you mean by 0 points? Is this for AwoCoupon?
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

To aworewards, I can place the points of my users to "0"?
    in Aworewards, how I can see the points you are making my users?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

No, you cannot set points to 0 when creating a rule or when manually adding points.

You can see the users credits under aworewards->credits link.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

My aworewads not have the credit link instead says history credits, but at that menu does not show me a user's accumulated credits.
    I need to see a user's accumulated points as I do?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Yes, 'Credit History' is the correct screen. There is currently no way to see the accumulated points of a customer in the backend.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

I shoot it in mind please serious updates for upcoming super great because you need to see if people have the amount of points you have say thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

In the latest version, 2.0.5, there is now an aworewards->users link where you can view the total points of each user.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

Hello, you either already and if I update it appears that well congratulations and thank you very much
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

Senyi Hi, I can already see all users but there are currently users by points and not updating my manager points, more points by doing, my manager still appears in "0"
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Is your manager points showing on aworewards->credit history page? If not, then no points will be calculated.
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

yes, I have several users that appear in the menu of Credit History, but in the menu to user aworewards _ appears in zero
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

also fail to see that the points only shows the ausiario having the register link column in enalce, which have a link in this column are not showing you the points as I do to send a screenshot or I can give you a key and enter my administrator to see
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

I am not able to reproduce it. Is it possible for you to send temporary admin access by private message to view this problem?
  • Default avatar
    bernardo    
     9 years ago

Usually we will send a private message
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Ok, I think I found the problem.

In www/administrator/components/com_aworewards/models/user.php, around line 35 is this:
                      LEFT JOIN #__aworewards r ON r.user_id=au.user_id AND r.credit_type="points" AND r.estore="'.AWOCOUPON_ESTORE.'"

Change it to this
                      LEFT JOIN #__aworewards r ON r.user_id=u.id AND r.credit_type="points" AND r.estore="'.AWOCOUPON_ESTORE.'"

I believe that will fix the problem. Let me know if it persists.