I have the same problem in

• Default avatar
    iRescue.gr    
     9 years ago

I have the same problem in virtuemart 2.6.
    I have tried to paste this code but it's already there and it still does not work.
    It doesn't work in virtuemart coupons either. (does not count the coupon usage)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

virtuemart 2.6 does not need the code posted here:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/virtuemart-2026-coupon-usage-not-being-recorded

Your coupon usage should show in awocoupon->history

If it is not, then you might be dealing with a problem where the order with the coupon is deleted, this depends on the payment method you are using. For that, go to awocoupon->configuration, and change "Order state to trigger coupon processing" to something other than order creation. Then try another order, moving it to that stage.
  • Default avatar
    iRescue.gr    
     9 years ago

I don't know what I did wrong before... I created another user and now it works.
    I have another problem with AwoRewards.
    When a user makes a review (which is auto-published by default) he does not receive a mail with his coupon code.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Ok good, glad that is working.

For product reviews, the rewards are given through cron. There is a poor man's cron built into AwoRewards, just a click on admin or front end will trigger it and process the reward. Also look on aworewards->credit to see if it is credited.
  • Default avatar
    iRescue.gr    
     9 years ago

I didn't understand exactly where I should click, but after a while the e-mail arrived and after that it appeared on credit history.
    Are we positive that all the features will work on already existing users?
    Because I was testing with previous users and I had problems butnow that you send me messages to try again and I create a new user each time, everything works well.
    Sorry for wasting your time for ghost-problems... :(
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

AwoRewards/AwoCoupon should work with existing or new users. Please test it out again and if you have problems let me know.cart