Single Use Coupon for Free Shipping to Restricted Zones in Hikashop

• Default avatar
    bmm01    
     9 years ago

I have a Hikashop store and I have set up a Manual Shipping Method that restricts free delivery to a certain area based on postcodes.

This is working fine but now I need to limit the use so it's just an offer for new customers.

Will AwoCoupon Pro let me do this? It wasn't clear from the documentation.

Thanks
    Brett
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

So as I understand it you are trying to create a free shipping coupon code. It will give a discount only if the customer is new? No, you cannot do this with AwoCoupon pro. What is the definition of a new customer?
  • Default avatar
    bmm01    
     9 years ago

I want to have a "Free Shipping" offer but limit it to one use per customer with a coupon.

So it doesn't matter if it is new or existing customers - sorry if that confused you.

So the Shipping Method for Free Delivery in Hikashop will only apply if the customer enters a coupon code.

Hope this makes more sense.

Thanks
    Brett
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Ok, think I understand now. Yes, you can create a 100% discount shipping coupon code and limit it to 1 usage per customer. I am not sure if this is a requirement but AwoCoupon does not have the ability to restrict the discount based on post code.
  • Default avatar
    bmm01    
     9 years ago

OK thanks Seyi

I can restrict the Shipping Method in Hikashop by Postcode so if the AwoCoupon applies to that Shipping Method it should work.

Regards
    Brett