Aworewards minimum order total

• Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I want the sponsors can earn a gift (12 bottles of wine) if their friends make order with a minimum total of 1188 €.
    I tried to put this ammount in the field "minimum order total" in my rule, but it doesn't work.

Could you help please
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Can you be more specific? How did you set up the rule, the details? What is not working? Is it earning points before the 1188, or its not earning points at all regardless of order total?

Also in AwoRewards->configuration, make sure you have set the order status that triggers the rules.
  • Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

It's earning points for every orders

I set up the rule like this :
    rule type : order
    Minimum Order Total Type : all orders
    Minimum Order Total : 1188

I let the others fields blank
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

This rule is set to 'all orders' so it does not earn on every order. when looking at the credit screen, you should see the rule each credit is for. Are you positive the points are coming from that specific rule?
  • Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

Yes I'm sure
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Ok, as I understand it:

- you created a rule for 'all orders' with a minimum total of 1000
    - 'friend' goes to cart and orders total of 50
    - friend's order gets confirmed and sponsor receives 12 points

Is this correct?

I went on your demo site and ran a test with the above, and the sponsor did not get credit on confirmation of the order.
  • Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

Yes it's correct, but why they receive 12 points if the order amount is 50
  • Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

I've just made a test and the sponsor receives 12 points
    I saw your order test, it's seems to be ok, could you explain me why
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Alright had a look and should be fine now. What was happening is the check for if the credit has already been given was being done on the "friend" instead of the "sponsor". So once the friend reaches the minimum order of 1183, the sponsor would earn points on every single order by the friend after that point. The all orders rules are supposed to only be excuted once for any customer, so this has been fixed now.
  • Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

Ok but what did you change to fix the problem, I'll try again on a new demo site more clean.
    What I've to do to don't have this problem ?
  • Default avatar
    benjamin2    
     10 years ago

Ok it seems to work, when I create a new account. Thank you very much.

But when I'm in "credit history", it just display the last order that triggered the rule. Is it normal ?
    I prefer a view of all orders that trigger the rule, and I think it's more logic.

Now I will explain what I really want, just say me if it's possible :

When friends make orders, if all of their orders reach 1188€ (even if it's differents friends) the rule is triggered.
    In backend, I need to see all orders associated to a sponsor and the amounts to understand when and why the rule was triggered.

I want too that sponsors receive a gift certificate (or a coupon), and when they use the code it's adding a free product (or 12 products), if they put it in their next order.

Do you think it's possible ? And how can I do ?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Here are the files altered:
    - www/administrator/components/com_aworewards/helpers/estore/estorerewardshandler.php
    - www/administrator/components/com_aworewards/helpers/estore/hikashoop/rewardshandler.php
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

- The rule works on just one friend, and not on the total of multiple friend. There is no way to do it without customizing.
    - And yes, it just shows the last order, the reasoning is it is assumed all orders the customer entered would be used in the calculations, but yes it would be nice to have, will get it added to the list of things to look into