Error using a gift certificate

• Default avatar
    ea.buel    
     10 years ago

I'm using:
    HikaShop 2.3.0 Business
    Joomla 3.2.
    Awocoupon 2Pro

I'm able to create the coupon and gift certificate in awo coupon, I created the product for the gift certificate, and attached it to the gift certificate in awo.

I can purchase the gift certifiate, and it gets emailed.

When I try to use the gift certificate I get this error
    Error
    DPshGecgze: The coupon you entered is not valid

Awo shows that the gift certificate is good for a year in the back end.

Any thoughts?

Everett Buel
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

In awocoupon go to Configuration->error message tab and change all the errors to something identifiable, then try it again, this time you should see where it is failing.
  • Default avatar
    ea.buel    
     10 years ago

I'm getting that No record, unpublished or expired for the error message. But looking in the gift certificates I show the certificate that I ordered and got in the email.

So I'm at a loss on how to figure this out.

E
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

In awocoupon->coupon list, can you view the detail of the gift certificate you just tried in the front end? Is it published? Does it have dates and if so check the expiration date.
  • Default avatar
    ea.buel    
     10 years ago

Everything is loaded, except Number of Uses, Minimum Value and Discount Type everything else is as it should be. I have a screen shot, but don't see a place to up load it.
  • Default avatar
    ea.buel    
     10 years ago

I just looked at my Gift Certificate product in HikaShop and the Gift Certificate is populated there. I do have the "Exclude Gift Certificate Products" ticked
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You can send a screen shot to the email on the contact us page.

Also if possible please send temporary admin access to view the issue, with the coupon code that is giving problems.