The problem with automatic sending Voucher

• Default avatar
    daniel79    
     11 years ago

I checked all the settings several times and unfortunately I do not know where the problem is.

After payment by the VM PayU order status changes to confirmed.

In configuration set AwoCoupon to dispatch Voucher was executed after the change order status to CONFIRMED.

Unfortunately, nothing happens: (

Only after manually changing the status (first on the FORWARD and then again at the CONFIRMED) email voucher is sent to the client.

The History of Use (AwoCoupon) did not see any code. They appear only after manually changing the status.

Where is the problem?

VM - 1.1.4
    AC - 1.4.7 pro
    Joomla 1.5.15
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

It is probably your payment method. In order to change the status to confirmed, the payment method should call classes/ps_order.php function order_status_update. If it does not call this and manually changes the status then AwoCoupon code is never called.
  • Default avatar
    daniel79    
     11 years ago

Thanx for answer
    The method of payment is OK.
    After payment, the status is changed to correct.
    Unfortunately, it looks like AwoCoupon don't see any changes status in Virtuemart.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

the payment method manually changes the order status, which will work mostly, but it is supposed to call a function within virtuemart to change it, this is where AwoCoupon code is. AwoCoupon works correctly when you manually change the order status so there are no problems there. If you used another payment method, such as paypal for payment, then it would be processed correctly. What is the payment method you are using?
  • Default avatar
    daniel79    
     11 years ago

I think the problem is somewhere else but I do not know where.
    The payment system returns information about the success and Virtuemart automatically changes the status of an order for "Confirmed".
    I think that Virtuemart does not send information about this change to AwoCoupon or sends but that there is an error.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

What is the name of the payment method you are using? I will take a look at it.
  • Default avatar
    daniel79    
     11 years ago

This is payu.pl (formerly Platnosci.pl)