prestashop 1.5.6 one page checkout

• Default avatar
    ranjsarraj    
     10 years ago

Hi there

I have a prestashop 1.5.6 with AwoCoupon module and one-page-checkout module

one-page-checkout has a voucher that works with (cart-rules) which is the default module for prestashop, but I need the one-page-checkout module to work with the AwoCoupon instead, how can I do that???

Best
    Ranj
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I had looked into this a while back for a client. I will send you a private message with a download link for the modifications made to one page checkout.
  • Default avatar
    ranjsarraj    
     10 years ago

Hi there, thanks for the response but I believe you are referring to another module

My module folder name is OnePageCheckout and I can't find the two pages that you sent me, anything that I am missing?

Thanks again
    Ranj
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I dont know how many one page checkouts there are but it would be impossible for me to support them all. The file locations are within ther same folder name you mentioned:

modules/onepagecheckout/OrderOpchkController.php
    modules/onepagecheckout/js/order-opc.js
  • Default avatar
    ranjsarraj    
     10 years ago

Hi there

Kindly use the following link to download the module on my website, the file names are different and I am sure code wont work because of that
    ----- LINK REMOVED -------

I really appreciate your assist, best
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I see now, it is the same but different. It is onepagecheckout, but yours is for 1.5, while the code I gave you is for 1.4.

Ok installed it and ran a coupon from AwoCoupon and it works. I made no modifications. Can you create a very simple coupon, somethhing like 1% off with no restrictions and try it just to see?