Coupon dont work in frontend and its not posible to change "Enable Store Coupons" from "yes" to "no"..

• Default avatar
    toptunet    
     10 years ago

Coupon dont work in frontend and its not possible to change "Enable Store Coupons" from "yes" to "no"..

what to do..?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Are all coupons not working or just some? If you are not sure, create a very simple coupon code, 1% discount, and try it. If it works, then it must be something in the coupon you create, in which case you can go to awocupon->configuration->error message tab and change the errors to something identifiable then try it again. If it is still not working, it could be the override was not installed for that, you can use this documentaiton:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/installation
    The prestashop tab, and number 10

If you want me to look at it directly I can, for that please send a private message with temporary admin and ftp access.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Thanks for the access. Took a look and it looks like the problem was cache. Prestashop had cached the classes to be used and they did not include any of the overrides. So I went to www/cache and renamed class.index.php to _class.index.php and refreshed the site. Prestashop rebuilt the class.index.php file and looking at it, it now has the correct override classes.