recipient email help please

• Default avatar
    alyssaanne1    
     10 years ago

Hi there,

I have set up custom fields for recipient info. I think it is correct but I can't seem to figure out how to get the emails to go directly to recipient. Please help! I;m sure its an easy fix i just can't seem to find it!

THanks
    Alyssa
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Did you also add the corresponding custom_field_id's in awocoupon->configuration, gift certificate tab?
  • Default avatar
    alyssaanne1    
     10 years ago

I don't know, I don't see anywhere to put in custom id's...

Please help me fix this.
    Thanks
    Alyssa
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

On the gift certificate tab, there are the custom attribute fields, those are the 3 fields. If you prefer me to look at it, please send temporary admin access by private message.
  • Default avatar
    alyssaanne1    
     10 years ago

Thank you very much! Sending info now! I added those fields but I must have not done it right as it doesn't seem to work.

I really apprecaite you helping me get this up and running!
    Alyssa
  • Default avatar
    Jackie2407    
     10 years ago

Hello Seyi

I have got to the same place in creating Gift Vouchers. I have created custom fields, gone to chrome and found the field id but I'm not sure how to enter it in the gift certificate Personal Message section. I have tried simply entering the custom field id number i.e. 10 or do I need to put in in some sort of bracket or " " ? Can you point me in the right direction.

Jackie Ryder
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

For Prestashop, the field id is entered as just a number. so without quotes or brackets or anything. If the id is 10 for the email field, then in AwoCoupon gift certificate product, email id, enter 10.