After updating to the latest

• Default avatar
    g j f2    
     10 years ago

After updating to the latest version I can't save or cancel any gift certificate, nothing happend after clicking the save or cancel button and also the field for the product is not giving sugestions afther the first letters
    There is only a field for a product how do I restrict a gift certificate to a category?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Please open a new forum for new issues in the future.

You may have some type of database error. Go to global configuration and turn on debug mode then try it again to see if an error exists.
  • Default avatar
    g j f2    
     10 years ago

No errors in debugging i think

Creating a new certifificate:
    The link for the giftcertificate save and cancel button is:
    http://www.domain.com/administrator/index.php#

Cancel a excisting certificate
    http://www.domain.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_awocoupon&controller=giftcertproducts&task=editgiftcertproduct&cid[]=1#
    But no action after clicking

The save and cancel buttons for the coupons works well

Could it be a javascript error?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Yes, i think you have a javascript error. It may be that you are just loading an old js file. In which case, just clear your browser cache and reload. If that still does not work, will need to know what the error is. You can send me temporary admin access by private message or you can open google chrome, right click, 'inspect element' and view the console to see what the javascript error is.
  • Default avatar
    g j f2    
     10 years ago

Found it I think

After making a test account it was working in that test account
    The test account was default in english
    My admin account is in dutch
    Afther changing to english it works

In dutch the error in console is
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Anny tips to get it work in dutch?
    If you still need access let me know
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Yes, you are right, there is a problem when in dutch language. Here is the fix:
    in www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/giftcertproduct/tmpl/default.php, around line 57

Change
    <?php

if(form.published.value=='' || (form.published.value!='1' && form.published.value!='-1')) err += '\n<?php echo JText::_('PLEASE ENTER A VALID PUBLISHED'); 
    ?>
    ';
    ?>

to
    <?php

if(form.published.value=='' || (form.published.value!='1' && form.published.value!='-1')) err += '\n<?php echo addslashes(JText::_('PLEASE ENTER A VALID PUBLISHED')); 
    ?>
    ';
    ?>

That should fix the problem.