Invalid License

• Default avatar
    stefano5    
     10 years ago

I bought your extension at the end of 2012, I registered the license and I had no problem until today.

Today the extension tells me I have to activate the Licence, but when I try to insert the code (the one I received in 2012) the extension gives me the error "Error Activating License".

Do you know why?

The domain http://www.madeinvino.com didn't change.

I am using:
    Joomla 2.5.15
    AwoCoopon 2.2.0
    Hikashopo 2.1.2

Our internet service provider had some connection problem this morning but now everything should be fine.
    Could it depend from that?

Thank you very much for your help.

NB: Sorry, I sent also an email to you for this problem.
  • Default avatar
    stefano5    
     10 years ago

When I open the estension I also notice a strange warning message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/dashboard.php on line 219

Is the first time I see it.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

The license has already been activated and cannot be done again. You just need to enter you local key found at this link:
    https://awodev.com/user/keys
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

You might need to turn on debug mode in global configuration and reload awocoupon, you may have a database error
  • Default avatar
    stefano5    
     10 years ago

The problem is today I can't see the "local key" field on the screen.

Probably the database is currupted

• Default avatar
    stefano5    
     10 years ago

You are right

Joomla says:

500 - An error has occurred.
    JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'madeinvi_joom163.jos_awocoupon' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(id) FROM jos_awocoupon WHERE estore="hikashop"

Return to Control Panel

Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/index.php:46
    2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:153
    3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
    4 require_once() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
    5 JController->execute() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/awocoupon.php:41
    6 AwoCouponController->processor() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
    7 AwoCouponController->display() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/controller.php:70
    8 JController->display() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/controller.php:33
    9 AwoCouponViewDashboard->display() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:722
    10 JView->get() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/dashboard/view.html.php:57
    11 AwoCouponModelDashboard->getGeneralstats() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:386
    12 JDatabase->loadResult() /home/madeinvi/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/dashboard.php:33
    13 JDatabaseMySQL->execute() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1138
    14 JError::raiseError() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
    15 JError::raise() /home/madeinvi/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

what can I do?
    Do I have to ask to the service provider to restore the backup?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

jos_awocoupon table is the core table, if that is missing, then none of your coupons are saved. Yes, I would ask the provider to restore backup so at least you get your coupons back.