Fatal error: Allowed memory size...

• Default avatar
    boudewijn    
     10 years ago

Hello

I installed your great extension on my Joomla 2.5.14 with Hikashop. But when I enter my couponcode, I get an error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/dodowear1/domains/dodowear.nl/public_html/libraries/joomla/log/log.php on line 168

I saw some topics about this feature, but don't know how to fix it for now. I also read something about the solution should be in a upgrade, but I'm using the latest version now.

Could you please have a look at this? The coupon is: FB2013DODO and it's a buy X get Y coupon. Website is dodowear.nl

Hope to hear from you.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

It seems like it runs into an infinite loop. I am not sure what is causing that. Can you send me temporary ftp and admin access in a private message to debug it?
  • Default avatar
    brommobielsloperij    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Is there already a solution for this?
    I think I have the same problem.

I'm using Joomla 2.5.14 with Virtuemart 2.0.22b

The error I'm getting is the following: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/vhosting/c/vhost0017414/domains/hdoindemar.nl/htdocs/www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 498

Hope you can help.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Yours looks like a different problem.

We found that the buy x get y coupon code was set up incorrectly. It was set up as such:
    - Dont mix products (checked)
    - Added all products to Buy X
    - Added 1 product to Get Y

If the dont mix products is checked ,then the Buy X products and the Get Y products need to be exactly the same.

Looking at your error, it looks like a mysql error instead. Looks ike there is just not enough memory for mysql to run.
  • Default avatar
    brommobielsloperij    
     10 years ago

Alright? Which means I cannot use the extension?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Im sure you can use the extension, just need to find the cause of the error. Exactly what are you doing when the error occurs?

Have you gone to global configuration and turned on debug mode as well as set error reporting to maximum and tried the action again?

What extension and version are you using?
  • Default avatar
    brommobielsloperij    
     10 years ago

Hello,

The error only occurs when I try to add a new coupon, all other tabs work.
    When I turn on debug mode in global configuration still only this error is shown: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/vhosting/c/vhost0017414/domains/hdoindemar.nl/htdocs/www/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 498

I'm using Awocoupon for Virtuemart 2 version 2.0.7.

Hope you can help.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Ok, you are using the free version. In the free version, when you are creating a new coupon, all products and customers are loaded to the page. So more than likely, you have alot of customers or alot of products, which it is why it is running out of memory when trying to load the page. The pro version works differently, it loads through ajax, so you would not see this problem.

This issue has been added to the list and will be fixed on the next release of the free version.
  • Default avatar
    brommobielsloperij    
     10 years ago

Okay thank you, for your reply.

Any idea when the next version will be released?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Probably in the next 1 - 2 weeks.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You can download the latest free version now. You should not have that problem any more.
  • Default avatar
    peaces    
     9 years ago

I have successfully used your extension for over a year. It's great....thanks.
    When running a report today and then clicking on the Excel icon to download it, I get...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /home/content/62/8459762/html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/reports.php on line 177

I really need the ability to download all of my codes.

I tried filtering my report for just Unpublished codes that is a list of about 50 and it downloaded just fine.

Is there a memory ceiling I am hitting and is there a way to increase it?

I am running Joomla 2.5, Red Shop Cart
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Reporting of the coupon list takes resources. How many coupons are you trying to export? Maybe you can double your memory to 128megs and try it again? This is something that you would have to ask your host about as it would be a limitation within your account.