Bulgarian language not showing for AwoCoupon Pro

• Default avatar
    milkov    
     10 years ago

Hi, I use Joomla with Bulgarian on the front of my site as well as the administration. Unfortunately AwoCoupon Pro shows me in English and I can not change it in Bulgarian. In the language folder i have a file with Bulgarian translation with UTF-8 encoding without bom. This gives me problems using AwoCoupon Email, which adds the words Value and Voucher in English instead of the Bulgarian. Please tell me how I can change it to receive emails in Bulgarian language and to use the program in their native language. Thank you in advance! Milko
  • Default avatar
    milkov    
     10 years ago

Hello, I discovered error that causes hiding Bulgarian language. Error is missed closing quotation mark at line 300 of file bg-BG.com_awocoupon.ini .

The original record is:
    COM_AWOCOUPON_RPT_CITY="????

I replaced this with:
    COM_AWOCOUPON_RPT_CITY="????" and now all is OK, but i have a problem with AwoCoupon Email plugin.

Message contains three lines that are added by the plug rather than text that is stored in AwoCoupon Pro (profiles). I.e. first added text profile and after I do not know why added three lines with:

Voucher: ...
    Value: ...
    Expiration: ...

Please help me how to remove this tree lines?

Best regards,
    Milko
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the update. The problem with COM_AWOCOUPON_RPT_CITY will be fixed on the next update.

For the message with voucher/value/expiration, this actually comes out of AwoCoupon Pro. AwoCoupon Email sents it to AwoCoupon and AwoCoupon decides whether to add the lines or not. They are added automatically if no attachment is detected or the {vouchers} tag is not used. As there would be no other way for the customer to determine the code, the {vouchers} tag is automatically added and processed.