Registration link & Coupon Code in Single mail

• Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hi All,

I am using Joomla 2.5.9, Virtuemart 2.0.22.

I have some questions.

-> Can we send registration link & coupon code in a single mail ?
    That means is there any chance to generate coupon while referring some one(Friend).

-> How to add bonus discount or coupon codes to sponsor after order placed by his/her friend?

-> I want to use referral coupons for different categories. How can I ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Here are the answers:

-> Can we send registration link & coupon code in a single mail ? That means is there any chance to generate coupon while referring some one(Friend).
    =====> interesting idea, but no, that feature is not available

-> How to add bonus discount or coupon codes to sponsor after order placed by his/her friend?
    =====> you would first create a rule, that sends a coupon code to a sponsor for orders, then after the friend orders, and the order is confirmed, sponsor should automatically receive reward

-> I want to use referral coupons for different categories. How can I ?
    =====> when setting up the rule, you select the coupon template that will be used to generate a coupon code for the sponsor. In creating the template, you can select the specific category that the template is valid for. Here is how to create a template:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/tutorials/how-create-coupon-template

I hope that helps, let me know if you have further questions.
  • Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hi All,

=====> you would first create a rule, that sends a coupon code to a sponsor for orders, then after the friend orders, and the order is confirmed, sponsor should automatically receive reward

We have followed the same process but it's not working?

I have checked with your demo site in that also we are not getting any coupon code or bonus points.
    User name : Sarath
    Password : Sarath

Thanks,
    Srinivas
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

There was no rule created for sponsor (order) so I went ahead and added one. If you look on this screen you will see the rule name "order" which I just added:
    http://demo.awocoupon.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_aworeferral&view=rule

Then I toggled your order back to pending and then to confirmed again, and now the sponsor has received the coupon code, which you can see on the history screen:
    http://demo.awocoupon.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_aworeferral&view=credit
  • Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi,

It's working fine now, Thank you.

And one more question.

-> We have different invitations for different Products (Categories).
    Is there any possibility to Choose specific invitation (Product Category) from the group while we are sending invitation ?

Thanks,
    Srinivas
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

It is not possible to have more than one invitation template. I do not really understand as the invitation is not product specific. Can you explain more what you are trying to do?
  • Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi,

We have different categories with different discount values like category1 - 10%, category2 - 15%, category3 - 5%, Category4 - 20%.

Here we want to send invitations for specific category from the list.

Is there any possibility to choose invitation for specific category while we are sending invitation?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Unfortunately it is not possible with the system, its only configured to track one invitation letter.. In order to get this to work, you would have to add customization.
  • Default avatar
    Srinivas G    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Where we want to customize?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

This requires digging into the php code and cannot be done from the user interface.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

The features mentioned here:
    - registration link
    - multiple invitation templates
    - coupon code in invitation email

Are all now features of the new extension, AwoRewards
    https://awodev.com/products/joomla/aworewards