About AwoCoupon

• Default avatar
    Javier Millán    
     10 years ago

Hi,
    We´re preparing a big campaign with codes on this way:

The idea is to print 5.800 coupons with a diferent code on every one. We will spread the coupons on differents shops to be delivery to customers.
    Later, customers will validate the codes on our joomla web to get a percentage or a specific import discount and get print or send by email the award.
    We´re planned 8 differents awards (1 of 500€, 2 of 100€,...).
    Could you tell me whether your application would be able to accomplish all this?
    On our case, we aren´t working with Virtuemart component. Is it possible to work alone with Awo Coupons?

Best regards,

Javier
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

AwoCoupon can generate the coupons, but it is not a standalone product. It requires a shopping cart for validation of the coupon codes. AwoCoupon for Joomla currently supports
    - Virtuemart
    - Redshop
    - Hikashop

• Default avatar
    Javier Millán    
     10 years ago

But, if we used virtuemart, could do all what I mentioned?
    Thanks for your answer.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I will respond to each item you mentioned:

The idea is to print 5.800 coupons with a diferent code on every one
    ====> yes, you can use the coupon generate function to generate the coupons

We will spread the coupons on differents shops to be delivery to customers
    ====> you can use reports to export the coupons generated into a csv file from which you can grab the data for printing

Later, customers will validate the codes on our joomla web to get a percentage or a specific import discount and get print or send by email the award.
    ====> this part i do not really understand, is this like a lottery where only a few people will actually receive a real discount code? If to then this part is not possible, and would need customization to get to work