Problem with the use of multiple coupons

• Default avatar
    claude    
     10 years ago

Hi,

I have a problem with the use of multiple coupons and gift certificates.
    (using Joomla 2.5.9, Virtuemart 2.0.20B, Awo Coupon 2.1.7)

In the configuration section "Enable Multiple coupons is set to yes"
    and Max All set to 4, Gift set to 3, Coupon set to 1

Everything is fine when, in the cart, I save every coupons or gift but when I validate the order then coupons have disappeared or it is blocked..

It's run only for one coupon or one gift certificate. Is the same think in my two websiteshop deltaluz.com et deltafengshui.com.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Claude Vicente, France
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

If i understand correctly, it is not properly letting you add the max number of coupons/gift certificates. If so then please try this fix:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/enable-multiple-coupons-settings#comment-4571
  • Default avatar
    claude    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Not exactly...
    At the end of process of purchase when the customer confirm order, (only with number of Gift and Coupon >1), there is a bugg.
    I will send you a "screen print" of that.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I see now, you are receiving that dreaded edit_coupon screen which does not even exist, which is why you see a white screen.

The main reason you are receiving this error is because you have 'enable store coupon' set to yes, which enables Virtuemart coupon. I have fixed the error so it does not matter if you have it enabled or not and it should work fine now. Please see the order I added.

This update will be in the next version of AwoCoupon.