How to Upgrade your component/module to the latest version

• Default avatar
    diem28    
     10 years ago

Hi all,

If you need to upgrade / update your component to the latest version simply login into your account. Under your user name got to MyAccount>Files the file there is the latest version - this is automatically updated. So you will always have the latest one there.

Simply download this file and then upload it to your joomla the usual way by going to the Extensions Manager . If the file says "unzip first" unzip it first and then bring it into joomla!
  • Default avatar
    stephen00    
     10 years ago

Thank you!

What if I am trying to upgrade from vm1 to vm2?

I have a site where we have successfully used vm1 and AWO for more than a year. I would like to transfer the history into the VM2 version of AWO.

I have purchased a PRO license for both the vm1 and the vm2 versions of the project, but I see that the DB schema is different.

How can I migrate coupons from AWO1 to AWO2?

Steve
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hi Steve,

There is no upgrade script. The easiest way is through the export/import function of AwoCoupon. Please remember that the import of AwoCoupon 1 may not match AwoCoupon 2. If you need something more specific updated, please contact us and we can assist.
  • Default avatar
    tu0780    
     10 years ago

Hi,
    I purchased AWO1 in 2011 and want to update it to AWO2 for VM2.. is there a fee for this? If so, is there any discounts you can give me?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You will need to purchase the AwoCoupon 2 version.