Pay Pal not capturing payment but my bank confirmed payment was successfully made

• Default avatar
    astralliquid    
     11 years ago

I just sent an email to your company

===================================
    Hi

I made a payment at paypal for your Coupon Pro and my local bank confirmed the payment went through. But somehow Pay Pal is not capturing the payment.

During checkout it throws few message like the payment cannot go through or

the invoice has been billed, etc..

And I don't see the file to download at your website. Please confirm
  • Default avatar
    astralliquid    
     11 years ago

HI

I wrote to you earlier
    My bank told me I was charged twice from Paypal for your AWO Coupon Pro. As of now Paypal is still not showing the amount. If it captures the payment, I will need you to issue me a refund.

Please confirm if you received any payment

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I see the orders you tried to make but paypal refused them, and this is the error:

Card Security Code (CSC) Mismatch (Reject)

This happens when the CSC entered by the customer doesn't match the CSC stored by the card issuer. You will not be charged for those transactions. The money in your bank may be on hold, but will eventually be released back to you.
  • Default avatar
    astralliquid    
     11 years ago

I have check my pay pal card and everything is in order. I am also able to purchase from another vendor with EUR and it went through. Then I purchase AWO again and get this same error

"This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

Looks like the problem is at your end.

I need your component urgently. Can you do something?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I have sent you an email.