Shipping coupon successfully applied, but shipping value is not changed

• Default avatar
    johnathan    
     11 years ago

(Joomla 2.5.8, VM 2.0.18a, AWO 2.17)

This was working before I upgraded to Virtuemart 2.0.18a, but now when I enter in a Shipping discount the shipping value doesn't change to reflect the discount. All other coupons work correctly and show the appropriate changes in prices except for shipping. Any Ideas?

https://www.teapartyribbons.com/
    SHIPTEST
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I cant access the site. In any case, AwoCoupon does not change the shipping value, it shows the discount in the discount line. If you had it deducting the shipping value, then you must have customized it, which is probably why it is not there after upgrading.
  • Default avatar
    johnathan    
     11 years ago

Thanks for the quick response,

When I do a normal coupon (that doesn't involve shipping) - it shows me the discount amount in another line and subtracts it. So I'm pretty sure the checkout page is working right. Is that what you mean by "customized it"? Or are you taking about the shipping coupon itself.

The site should be up and working
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I tried the coupon code SHIPTEST, and it does not seem to be working any more. Are you still having the problem? I also noticed you are using a one page checkout, this may play a factor.
  • Default avatar
    johnathan    
     11 years ago

I actually tried turning the OPC off and then use the shiptest code - and it says it applies it, and it does show up in the invoice. Is there any chance I can PM you the site credentials and you could take a closer look? Would really appreciate the help - all other aspects of the coding are working great, just the shipping part isn't displaying.