aworeferral email for friend, no print customer_note

• Default avatar
    denis26    
     11 years ago

hi seyi
    in the configuration of the mail referral to a friend does not have some essential information. ..."for me" :)

the tag {user_name} is equal to sponsor Username and it works. "this choise is strange"
    the tag {customer_note} displays nothing :(

Do you have any idea ?

it would be nice to see the information available in awocouponpro:
    {purchaser_last_name} and {purchaser_first_name}

to customize the best mails

thank you for your support,
    denis, french user.
  • Default avatar
    denis26    
     11 years ago

after new test,
    I changed the name and the first name of my test client and tag correctly displays the Name and First Name, with {user_name}. :)

The tag {customer_note} does not appear in the email for a friend :(
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

{customer_note} is the personal message written by the sponsor to the referral in the front end. If this text field is left blank, then it will be empty.
  • Default avatar
    denis26    
     11 years ago

Hello Seyi,
    I found how to find the cause, after doing several new tests, friend get well customer_note in the first mail, but not in the messages sent by the administration.

explain otherwise (difficult to translate), only with the function "resend invitations" on back-office field is empty in the e-mail.

about "the field blank on front end", thank you but I have a minimum of neurons :))

thank you seyi
  • Default avatar
    denis26    
     11 years ago

Hello, (this final post is ok) :)

I uncommented line 213 of file:
    / components / com_aworeferral / models / referall.php

and in a re-send e-mail, the customer_note tag appears in the body of the mail to friend !

yeah !

this line 213 is :
    <?php
    //$body    = str_replace(array('{user_name}','{customer_note}'),array($myuser->name,$myuser->customer_msg),$param_message);
    ?>

change for :
    <?php
    $body    
    str_replace(array('{user_name}','{customer_note}'),array($myuser->name,$myuser->customer_msg),$param_message);
    ?>

ok this post is close for this moment.

in french for french users (en Français pour les utilisateurs Français) :

le renvoi des e-mail n'envoyais pas de message du parrain dans le corps du mail avec la fonction en back-office.
    mais, ce même "message parrain" était bien envoyé lors de l'envoi par le parrain en front-end, lors du premier envoi.
    pour corriger, j'ai donc modifié le fichier : /components/com_aworeferral/models/referall.php
    ligne 213 vous trouvez :
    //$body = str_replace(array('{user_name}','{customer_note}'),array($myuser->name,$myuser->customer_msg),$param_message);
    et vous dé-commentez comme suit :
    $body = str_replace(array('{user_name}','{customer_note}'),array($myuser->name,$myuser->customer_msg),$param_message);

ainsi la fonction est à nouveau opérationnelle.

Rappel, le fichier de langue français pour aworeferral est dispo sur le forum joomla à cette adresse :
    http://forum.joomla.fr/showthread.php?185230-AwoReferral-en-fran%C3%A7ais-c-est-fait-!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

I am glad you got it working.as you like. We have found that administrators do not like to send the customer note when resent in the admin section, which is why it is disabled in. Maybe in the future we will add an option so the administrator can choose.
  • Default avatar
    denis26    
     11 years ago

hello seyi
    for me, it seems obvious that the reference must contain the text of the sponsor to legitimize the process of sponsorship with the prospective client.
    thank you for listening.

I intend to prepare an instruction manual Fench for awocoupon and aworeferral are good tools for e-commerce.