installing AWO coupon pro

• Default avatar
    stephen7    
     11 years ago

Hi,
    Apologies from a newbie if my query has been covered before but would appreciate pointing in the right direction. We operate our sites on joomla 1.5.15 and use a product called JMS multisites whereby we have a master site (not seen publically) and slave sites with their own domain. I am trying to instal pro over the free version but I have already used all but two of my transfers trying to put it on our site www.buydriedherbs.com because each time I enter the domain then the license it does not accept it saying the details do not agree. I have used all my transfers trying different versions to find the right path to the route directory but get the same refusal each time. The transfer accepts the domain www.buydriedherbs.com but then does not recognise it with the license so presumably I am not putting the right path to the root directory so any help appreciated before I run out of transfers
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I am having a hard time understanding the problem. Is the problem that you transfer the license to the website
    www.buydriedherbs.com

And when you access www.buydriedherbs.com/administrator you get an invalid license? If so did you copy the local key from your awo account into AwoCoupon and click the 'update local key' button? These 2 local keys must match.

Send me a private message if you cannot resolve it.