I have the HikaShop awocoupon

• Default avatar
    beth40    
     11 years ago

I have the HikaShop awocoupon plugin enabled, but the coupon field is not open. What would cause it not to work as expected?

Also, I've setup a product coupon to give a 20% discount when purchasing 5 and 25% discount when purchasing 10, but the coupon is not working, and I'm getting a 'coupon is invalid' error message on the frontend. I've specified 1 product in the coupon and in my testing I'm trying to purchase 5 of that product and I'm getting the error.

These are the settings I've used:
    Function - Coupon
    Fuction Type 2- Product
    Percent
    Discount Type - Specific
    Value Definition field - 5-20;10-25;[qty_type=distinct]

I haven't set any Optional Fields and I've specified one product.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

You should start by taking a look at your template to see what it does with the coupon field.

For the coupon not working, go to awocoupon->configuration->error message tab and change all the errors to something idenfiable. Then you should see why its failing.

You might also want to verify that awocoupon plugin is enabled. If it is not, then this is likely the reason for both errors.
  • Default avatar
    beth40    
     11 years ago

I have the HikaShop awocoupon plugin enabled. Is there another plugin?

Also, when I customized the error messages, this is the error I'm receiving - "Coupon value definition, threshold not reached"

But that isn't true, because I've tried purchasing anywhere from 5 - 20 of this product and I get the same error message. My value definition specifies a 20% discount for 5 and a 25% discount for 10.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

[qty_type=distinct] means distinct products, different products, so if you add 20 of the same product, it counts as 1. If you do not want it to be distinct, uncheck the box when creating the coupon.

And no, there is only 1 plugin, and since you are receiving awocoupon error messages, then it is definitely enabled.
  • Default avatar
    beth40    
     11 years ago

Ok, thank you! It seems to be working now!

I misunderstood the purpose of that setting.
  • Default avatar
    manohar    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I have virtuemart AwoCoupon Pro extension. When create coupon for specific country.it gives error include country.Please help me. ThanksĀ 

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago