[Resolved] Help with showing blank page on coupon buton

• Default avatar
    Andrew-Watson    
     11 years ago

I don't know if you can help...

Joomla 1.5.26
    Virtuemart 1.1.9
    AWO Coupon 1.0.12

The problem seams to be with the sh404sef component (which I can't remove because it breaks the site).

Whenever I clicked on any link in the shopping cart page, it returned a blank page until I fixed it with this:

Change
    <form action="<?php echo $mm_action_url ?>index.php"

to
    <form action="<?php echo JRoute::_'index.php'); ?>"

Change
    <form action="'. $action_url .'" method="post" style="display: inline;">

to
    <form action="'.JRoute::_( 'index.php').'" method="post" style="display: inline;">

Change
    <form action="'.$action_url.'" method="post" name="delete" style="display: inline;">

to
    <form action="'.JRoute::_( 'index.php').'" method="post" name="delete" style="display: inline;">

But the coupons do the same thing i.e. link to a blank page (sry not sure if this is AWO or Virtuemart)

So I have to change the line (in couponField.tpl.php) in the same way, but I don't know how... :
    <form action="<?php echo $mm_action_url basename$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) ?>" method="post" onsubmit="return checkCouponField(this);">

I just need the syntax change (I don't understand PHP).
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello

To follow the pattern you laid out, have you tried something like this:

<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_'index.php'); ?>" method="post" onsubmit="return checkCouponField(this);">
  • Default avatar
    Andrew-Watson    
     11 years ago

Thanks that worked perfectly. Actually I tried that (or very similar) and it didn't work. I probably missed something small and because I don't know PHP couldn't see what to do.

I'm off to convince my boss to buy your pro version! (I think I already rate at JED, but I'll check!).

Thanks again!