php error in enteryng "Create new coupon" page

• Default avatar
    niugman    
     11 years ago

Joomla! 1.5.15 Stable
    VirtueMart 1.1.3 stable
    Awo Coupon Free (downloaded today) Is this form a support for free version? If not please ignore my request and sorry..

Hello,
    I encounter a really strange error while entering the "create new coupon" page. Page breakes with the following error.

[21-Nov-2012 17:13:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once() [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: Unable to access /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/mainframe.class.php in /home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php on line 38
    [21-Nov-2012 17:13:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/mainframe.class.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php on line 38
    [21-Nov-2012 17:13:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/mainframe.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php on line 38

It's kind of strange.
    I've walked through the code from admin.awocoupon.php -> controller.php -> view.html.php ->coupon.php (model) -> default.tpl
    and html is printed out. After that, this error comes and stops execution.

Error happens because $mosConfig_absolute_path is undefined (if virtuemart is invoked by awocoupon, while it as valid as /home/user/public_html if invoked by any other content on the site)

Anybody got this problem ever?
    Everything in virtuemart works just fine.

Please be patient with my poor english.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello, you did install AwoCoupon 1 right? Just need to make sure.

That is a strange error, and you receive this when you try to create a new coupon?

in www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/admin.awocoupon.php

try adding this in
    <?php
    require_once JPATH_ROOT.'/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php';
    ?>

For some reason, maybe Virtuemart just needs to be initiated.
  • Default avatar
    niugman    
     11 years ago

You ara da maaaan!

Thank you! That solved.

I am about to cry for my happiness :-)