• Default avatar
    carlos1    
     11 years ago

Hi!

I am trying to indicate in the email after a purchase the amount that is added to the coupon. Is there any dynamic tag to indicate the amount?

If not, is there any possibility?

Thanks!
    Carlos.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

I am a little confused. Which extension you are referring to? What feature or function are you trying to do?
  • Default avatar
    carlos1    
     11 years ago

Sorry.

I am using the AwoCoupon email plugin. The feature that i am trying to use is the Coupon email on order.

So, after the order i want to send the email with the details of the coupon.

As far as i know i have the following dynamic Tags:
    •{coupon_code}
    •{coupon_expiration}
    •{first_name}
    •{last_name}
    •{today_date}
    •{site_name}
    •{site_url}
    •{order_id} - if Minimum Spend Type is set to 'Per Order'
    •{order_total}

So i can give the coupon code to my customer, but i can not tell him the amount of money to be used with the coupon. If the coupon is with a fix amount is easy, but if it is a percentage of the order, then i need to calculate the amount.

Please let me know if now is clear what i am trying to explain.

Thank you !!!
    Carlos.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello Carlos,

It is now, but AwoCoupon email does give coupon codes based on the percent of the order. In all cases the coupon code is predefined. Did you add such a functionality?
  • Default avatar
    carlos1    
     11 years ago

Let me explain. I have created the following article:

Hola {first_name} {last_name}!

Por su compra con nosotros (pedido {order_id} ) le hacemos llegar el siguiente código de cupón para usar en su compra: {coupon_code}

Este cupón expirará en 90 días: {coupon_expiration}

Puede utilizarlo en sus siguientes compras directamente en nuestra tienda física o en la tienda OnLine.

Muchas Gracias!

But when the customer receives this email, he knows the coupon code, and coupon expiration date, but he does not know how much money is granted to the coupon.

If the order is of 100€m then the coupon will be of 10€ (10%)

But if the order is 235,23€, then the customer has to calculate, and i want to give them the quantity alredy done.

I do not know if i am explaining right, if not i will try again! :)

Thank you !!
    Carlos.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hi Carlos,

I do understand what you are saying. What I am saying is AwoCoupon email does not have the feature of taking the previous order and giving out a coupon code based on a percentage. When creating a coupon. you can set if or x% of x amount. If x% then the customer would receive x% off their next order. Does it make sense?
  • Default avatar
    carlos1    
     11 years ago

Ok! I understand now the functionality!

I must think a little bit about it because i was thinking the other way.

Thank you very much for your help.

Carlos.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hi Carlos,

It is a good feature to add, and will probably be added in the next updated.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello Carlos,

This feature has been added in the latest version:
    https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-email/release-notes

And you can use the tag {coupon_value} for what you are after.