Generate 100 coupons with different codes

• Default avatar
    mile2    
     11 years ago

Hi ,

Is there any way i can generate 100 coupons code with different codes ? What i mean is that : I want to generate coupon with names : coupon1 , coupon2 .... coupon100 but from the first time , not to generate them separately.

Is this possible ?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

It is, you can generate as many coupons as you like. Go to awocoupon->coupons, and on the top right there is a button for generate, click on that. Note you will have to first create a template by creating a new coupon and in the published dropdown selecting 'template'. This will then show up in the dropdown that you can use for generation.
  • Default avatar
    mile2    
     11 years ago

Where i can see the codes of this coupons ? I did that but i can't see the codes ? I only see one code
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

if you have generated the codes then 2 ways
    - on the coupon list, from the filter list select the template under the 'select template' dropdown, it will then filter by all codes that have been generated by the template
    - on reports, if you select the template and view the coupon list, again you will see all coupons generated by that template.
  • Default avatar
    ericwong    
     11 years ago

Hi,

I am facing the same issues too.

I have manually created a new coupon and published it. When i click on GENERATE, there is a template dropdown box but there is nothing in the box for me to select?

• Default avatar
    ericwong    
     11 years ago

i did tried to follow your instruction, in the filter box. I select the drop down (STATUS) and choose template, but there isn't any result listed?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

When you are creating the coupon (not the generate coupon screen), you want to select the 'Published' dropdown and select 'Template'. You do not want the coupon published, you want it as a template. That should then show up on the generate coupons screen.