AwoCoupon Pro Install

• Default avatar
    martin81    
     13 years ago

I just used AwoCoupon on my website (so I just have hacking my virturmart). If I buy AwoCoupon Pro how can I use it? Must I only unistall free version and install the Pro version? or there are other hack to do?

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hello, you do not need to uninstall the free version. All you would need to do is install the pro version over the free version and everything would be installed as needed, and you would not loose the coupons you currently have configured within AwoCoupon.
  • Default avatar
    dagnome    
     11 years ago

I had this same question myself (as likely do many prospective purchasers of Pro)
    and the inclusion of this info in the install page for Pro would have helped me a lot!

Hello, you do not need to uninstall the free version. All you would need to do is install the pro version over the free version and everything would be installed as needed, and you would not loose the coupons you currently have configured within AwoCoupon.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

good idea, added.
  • Default avatar
    dagnome    
     11 years ago

Thanks!
  • Default avatar
    dagnome    
     11 years ago

ON this page:

https://awodev.com/documentation/awocoupon-pro/installation

this link seems to not be working:

Proceed to Trouble Shooting Virtuemart Injection for more details.

It's the next-to-last paragraph - it lights up, as if it was an active link,
    but can't be clicked, nor does it generate a popup of any kind.

Mac OS 10.5.8, Safari 5.0.6
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

That section is actually not online, but you can find it in your download in the user_guide.html.