Affiliate not recording Orders

• Default avatar
    fromwartopeace    
     11 years ago

I have virtuemart 1.1.5, awo affiliate 1.0.5, awo coupon 1.5.0 I have set up an affiliate account and two transactions have occurred that have used the coupon code connected to the affiliated, but both transactions have not shown up in awo affiliate. I can see that the coupon was used in awo coupon pro, and that that same coupon is connected to the affiliate, but no transaction is coming up in awo affiliate.

I have already checked that the ps_order.php file has the correct code in it as per the Troubleshooting section. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Patrick
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hi Patrick,

Have the orders been confirmed? By default the commissions are calculated after the order has been confirmed, this can be changed in awoaffiliate->configuration.
  • Default avatar
    fromwartopeace    
     11 years ago

that's the problem. simple things! thanks seyi.
  • Default avatar
    martha    
     6 years ago

hi in my site the problem is simillar, the orders are verified, but the comission no show in the afliates.. help
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Did you set the order status where commissions are calculated in awoaffiliate->configuration?
  • Default avatar
    martha    
     6 years ago

Hello, in our site we have configured so that the payment is made when the payment is confirmed, but it does not register neither the order nor the commission, when we see the use of the coupons if it appears, but in the part of affiliates the information does not seem, can you help us if we give you access to the administrator for configuring the component?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

Yes please, send a private message with temp admin access and I can look at it.

Ok, just looked at the image you sent me on private mesage, you have this:

"Order status to calculate commission"
       - pending
      - confirmed by shopper
      - confirmed

and this:

"Order status to refund commission"
      - pending
      - confirmed by shopper
      - confirmed

So even if your commission is calculated when the order is confirmed, it is then being deleted by what you set in "Order status to refund commission".

for "Order status to calculate commission", this should really be set to a stage where the customer has paid, so confirmed.  And "Order status to refund commission". should be set to a stage where the order is cancelled, so "refunded" and "cancelled".

• Default avatar
    martha    
     6 years ago  last edited 6 years ago

I work perfect, thank you very much for your help ...

how to make paiment whit out tax?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     6 years ago

Do you mean commission without tax?  Unfortunately there is no option for this.