I need help urgently!

• Default avatar
    odysseas    
     11 years ago

Hello everyone,

I bought awo coupon pro and awo coupon email plugin. I installed both of them and i activated awo coupon email plugin.

I want to send a coupon code with all the information of the product that the customer bought automatically to customer.

I do not have an idea how i can do it. Can somebody help me step by step how we do this. Honestly i am totally amateur!

I would really appreciate some help!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

After installing AwoCoupon Email, you can configure it to send a coupon automatically by setting up the parameters.

The email sent to the client is an article you select when configuring. In this article, you can use any one of these dynamic tags:

Registration Email Dynamic Tags
    --------------------------------------------
    {coupon_code}
    {coupon_expiration}
    {first_name}
    {last_name}
    {today_date}
    {site_name}
    {site_url}
    {register_date}

Review Email Dynamic Tags
    ---------------------------------------
    {coupon_code}
    {coupon_expiration}
    {first_name}
    {last_name}
    {today_date}
    {site_name}
    {site_url}
    {product_name}

Order Email Dynamic Tags
    -----------------------------------------
    {coupon_code}
    {coupon_expiration}
    {first_name}
    {last_name}
    {today_date}
    {site_name}
    {site_url}
    {order_id} - if Minimum Spend Type is set to 'Per Order'
    {order_total}

Please let me know if you are still having trouble.
  • Default avatar
    odysseas    
     11 years ago

The problem is that are many sites here in greece that as soon as you buy something they send you information about the product you bought and a coupon with this? From what you informed this is impossible with awo? Correct? Is there a way to add this feature?
  • Default avatar
    odysseas    
     11 years ago

The problem is that are many sites here in greece that as soon as you buy something they send you information about the product you bought and a coupon with this? From what you informed this is impossible with awo? Correct? Is there a way to add this feature?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

It is not. Have you installed AwoCoupon Email? If so go to it in administration under plugins and set up the information under 'Enable Coupon Email on Order'. If you want to see an example of how this is set up, go to
    http://demo.awocoupon.com/administrator
    ->plugins
    ->AwoCoupon Email
    And look under the orders section.

One field you might have trouble with is the 'Coupon Template'. To create this, go to awocoupon->new coupon and create the coupon you would like to give out and then under the 'Published' selection, select 'Template'. This template will now show up under coupon templates.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

If you need help setting it up, please send me temporary admin access (private message) and I can help you set up.