AwoReferrels not populated...

• Default avatar
    agostino.dimeglio    
     11 years ago

Hi,
    I need to know if the form AwoReferrel, the Referrals are added automatically through the use of the frontend module to the "Invitation Form"
    Thanks again for availability. I think there is nothing yet to set the table remains empty referrals. You know you help?
    Best regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

You can access the front end invitation form by going to index.php?option=com_aworeferral&view=invitation.

Also you can create menu links in the administration. Create a new link and you will See 3 options for AwoReferral: invitation, referral list, and credit history
  • Default avatar
    agostino.dimeglio    
     11 years ago

thanks for the answer.
    My problem is another. when a user uses the form "invitation form" is not added automatically in the "Referrals" to generate the condition of Presentation friend. I must add by hand and do not think is the right way otherwise there would be an "invitation form." I do not know if I can make the problem well. Thank you again.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

If I understand correctly, after filling out the Invitation form, the users are not added as a referral? Is there any error shown when this happens? There are 2 situations I can think of where the referrals are not added:
    - if the email is already used for a registered user
    - if the email is already added to another user's referral list

Is this the case with you?
  • Default avatar
    agostino.dimeglio    
     11 years ago

hello,

thanks for the answer. YES, I tried to insert a registered user ... oops, sorry. I hope this discussion will serve at least to someone else. Good job.
    Best regards