AwoCoupon Email - Joomla Plugin

• Default avatar
    anaffelici    
     11 years ago

Hi,

I just acquire the email plugin. The mail is sent to the registered customer, but didn't know how the coupon code is sent by email. I need to create an article with some specific code?

The licensing rules are applied for this plugin? Didn't get any message during installation or by email.

Thank you
  • Default avatar
    anaffelici    
     11 years ago

One more question, I don't have the option Gift Certificate in the free version of AwoCoupon. In the documentation is defined as one of the tools: Gift Certificate style coupons.

I can't see how to set these option or styles.

Could you help me?

Tks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

No licensing, can use this plugin as you please.

The article is your email template, which will be sent to the customer. The coupon template is a coupon you create and when a customer is eligible for the coupon, they are emailed, using the article you sent and a copy of the coupon template is create with a different coupon code and given to the customer.

By gift certificate style, we simply mean a coupon can be created to use 1 time by anybody. It should really say gift coupon, we will review the wording.

Thanks
  • Default avatar
    anaffelici    
     11 years ago

"they are emailed, using the article you sent and a copy of the coupon template is create with a different coupon code and given to the customer. "

Everything is practically ok, except the sending of the code to the customer, just my article is sent.

http://www.new.artedevoar.com/loja-2/body-flight-yoga/body-flight-yoga-pdf-detail

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

In your email template (article), make sure you add the dynamic tags. There are a few, but at least add {coupon_code}. This will be changed to the coupon code that is generated.