Unable to setup the gift certificate

• Default avatar
    cranberrymktg    
     11 years ago

I am using AwoCoupon-Pro-2, it installed successfully but unable to setup the gift certificate, i the followed the same instruction from the documentation but no success. Followings are the issues:

1. When i click the NEW in gift certificate section to add the gift certificate it didn't redirect me to the page like you show in your examples it stays on the same page.

2. And i have linked the component to the menu item called "gift card", it only open for the register user not for public user and secondly after loading the page does not show any coupon, only show blank page with some blank table of "Coupon Code Value Start Date Expiration".

Following is the link please click on the "Gift Card" under neath the banner
    http://cranberrymktg.com/demo/ESF/index.php

Please reply asap we are getting stuck.

Many Thanks,

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

Are you using joomla 1.5? If so we found there is a bug in the when using joomla 1.5. This has been fixed, please upgrade to the latest version, you should be able to add gift certificates after.
  • Default avatar
    cranberrymktg    
     11 years ago

yes i am using 1.5 joomla and latest version has been installed but still issue. if you want i can send you user id and password through email?

Please reply early.

Many Thanks,
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

the latest is 2.0.7. If that is what you are using and still having problems, please send me a private message with temporary admin/ftp access.