Parent coupon with minimum order

• Default avatar
    g j f2    
     12 years ago

Is it possible to set the parent coupon to a total mnimum order?

Now i can only set the child to minimum order, but they are f.i. for one categorie.
    There should not be a minimum per child coupon but only a minimum for the total order and if it has this minimum order then can use the parent.

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

The minimum order total function is set within the coupon and not the parent coupon. It looks at the cart total as a whole and not the total of a category or product.
  • Default avatar
    g j f2    
     12 years ago

Thanks thats clear.

Now I want to make more parent coupons specific for al my users. (so I want to sent al my users a unique parent coupon code)

If I run raport coupon list cant figure out how it should look like. I can only see wich child the parent is using.
    So I have treid the following:
    Made a parent coupon as template. with 2 childs as above. Working fine.
    Now I call that parrent in email manager like: [COUPON_AWO:80|default|current]
    So I get a code like parent for the current user. That seems to work.
    Now if I run raport coupon list, there is the random couponcode like the parent. But I don't see the connection to the user.
    If I want to import lots of parent codes unique to my users how to do?
    Or is it only possible to import lots of childs an connect these to customers, (in my case 200 customers x 2 childs= 400 codes) and than import the same (= 200) for the parent code?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

The parent coupon is very basic, it really does not take on any properties except for the child coupons. So yes, you would need to connect the child coupons to the user, and not the parent itself.