how to insert an email message header

• Default avatar
    vivianny    
     12 years ago

I have created a gift certificate profile and the image that goes attached in the email is OK, but I would like the message to be format as well. I did added the image that I want to be included in the email message as a header and I also did some change in the text. The message type is set as HTML but the message that I'm receiving is still in text format.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

did you change the default profile to the one you are working on? the email sent will use the default profile.
  • Default avatar
    vivianny    
     12 years ago

now the profile that I want is set as default... I tested again... the email is showing the font type and size that I chose but a question mark icon is showing in the message body instead of the image that I want to use as email header
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

I just tested adding an image to the email template (via a link) and it works fine for me. the link you set for the image, are you sure it is not an internal link? Example http://localhost/....
  • Default avatar
    vivianny    
     12 years ago

The JCE editor as set to create relative paths for images. I change it to absolute paths and the gift certificate profile is working as I want now.