AWO Pro - USAGE Reports not working

• Default avatar
    jhbalmer    
     12 years ago

Hi, we upgraded to AWO PRo

Everything seems to work ok,
    although we cannot run specific reports on coupon usage, which is very important to us.

This is the error we are receiving.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/SITE/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/reports.php on line 586

History of Uses - Coupons

No Data Exists

hopefully we can get this issue resolved as we need these reports between specific dates very urgently.

Thank you for a great product which has helped immensely.

kind regards

Jonathan
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

think there is an error in the sql. Can you turn on debug mode in global configuration and re-run the report? It should give you the exact error of why it is failing.
  • Default avatar
    amanda9    
     12 years ago

I turned on debug mode and ran the report again to get the below error. It's all totally Greek to me. HELP!
    500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1267 - Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT c.id,c.coupon_code,c.num_of_uses,c.coupon_value_type,c.coupon_value, c.min_value,c.discount_type,c.function_type,c.startdate,c.expiration,c.published, uu.coupon_id,uu.coupon_entered_id,c2.coupon_code as coupon_entered_code, uu.id as use_id,uv.user_id,uv.first_name,uv.last_name,uu.user_id,u.username, (uu.coupon_discount+uu.shipping_discount) AS discount,uu.order_number,uu.productids,uu.timestamp,ov.order_id,ov.cdate FROM jos_awocoupon_user_uses uu JOIN jos_awocoupon c ON c.id=uu.coupon_id LEFT JOIN jos_awocoupon c2 ON c2.id=uu.coupon_entered_id JOIN jos_vm_user_info uv ON uv.user_id=uu.user_id AND uv.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN jos_users u ON u.id=uu.user_id LEFT JOIN jos_vm_orders ov ON ov.order_number=uu.order_number WHERE c.published=1 AND ( ((c.startdate IS NULL OR c.startdate="") AND (c.expiration IS NULL OR c.expiration="")) OR ((c.expiration IS NULL OR c.expiration="") AND c.startdate<="2011-08-11 11:17:03") OR ((c.startdate IS NULL OR c.startdate="") AND c.expiration>="2011-08-11 11:17:03") OR (c.startdate<="2011-08-11 11:17:03" AND c.expiration>="2011-08-11 11:17:03") ) AND c.coupon_value_type = 'percent' AND c.discount_type = 'overall' AND c.function_type = 'coupon' AND c.function_type2 = 'category' ORDER BY c.coupon_code LIMIT 0, 100

Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JAdministrator->dispatch() /home/maggie/public_html/administrator/index.php:67
    2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/maggie/public_html/administrator/includes/application.php:136
    3 require_once() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
    4 JController->execute() /home/maggie/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/admin.awocoupon.php:29
    5 JController->display() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:236
    6 AwoCouponViewUsersHistory->display() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:310
    7 JView->get() /home/maggie/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/usershistory/view.html.php:48
    8 AwoCouponModelUsersHistory->getData() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:364
    9 JModel->_getList() /home/maggie/public_html/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/usershistory.php:57
    10 JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/model.php:284
    11 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458
    12 JError->raiseError() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231
    13 JError->raise() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
    14 JException->__construct() /home/maggie/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

I think you are having the exact same problem as this posting:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/adminitration-error-history-uses-coupons

It is a problem with the mix character sets. Read through that and see if you can get it fixed.
  • Default avatar
    amanda9    
     12 years ago

Thank you so much for the quick response!!

So I'll admit that I'm not a programmer in any sense of the word. I can get to things in our FTP and modify them in Dreamweaver if I have specific instructions. I would love you forever if you could provide that. Here's where I get stuck:

"Ok, in phpmyadmin, take a look at these tables specifically:

jos_awocoupon_user_uses
    jos_awocoupon
    jos_vm_user_info"

If you could tell me what to look for to get to that, I can (probably) follow along with the rest of that post and fix what's wrong. Thanks again!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Ok, this is not actually the code you need to look at, this is the database. Usually, in cpanel of your hosting account, you will find a link that says 'phpMyAdmin' under the Database section. Once clicked, you will be taken to an area where you can manipulate the database. From there, you select your production database and you can make the manipulations.