• Default avatar
    crystal    
     12 years ago

I recently upgraded my joomla and virtuemart files. I noticed that my coupon codes were not working....so I added the
    "Step 2 – Virtuemart Injection (ONLY if Unsuccessful)"

My existing coupons started working again...but when a customer enters a coupon that was estalbished after the hack..they get the following

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ps_coupon::process_coupon_code_vm() in administrator/components/com_awocoupon/assets/virtuemart/ps_coupon_process.php on line 76

Please help :)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

It looks like you applied the hack for the free version. Please undo it, or set it back to the original file. Then go into awocoupon->installation check and install what you need from that page.
  • Default avatar
    crystal    
     12 years ago

Thank you. Fixed hack.....

Intall Check yields lots of error. For example.

Not Installed Core (Required) File: www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_coupon.php

but that is the file I just hacked. I am confused?

Thank you
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

there are 2 versions for the ps_coupon file. One for the free version and one for the pro version. I think you have the free version setup. you should remove the changes you made to that file, or reload it from your vm installation and then install the core through the installation check page.
  • Default avatar
    crystal    
     12 years ago

Thank you. I did remove the changes. Then did an install check..and rec'd a ton of errors.

At this point...it's probably less time for me to uninstall then re-install the entire thing. Then add back in my coupons and gift certs.

Thank you :).
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

did you try installing through the installation check page? You can check the boxes next to each item then click install.

Also, if you are going to uninstall and reinstall AwoCoupon, you can export your coupons using reports->coupon list->clicking the excel icon. Then once installed, you can use the import screen to import them back.
  • Default avatar
    crystal    
     12 years ago

Uninstalled and Reinstalled and all is working good.