Import csv problem

• Default avatar
    Schnugiputz    
     12 years ago

Hi,
    I want to upload a csv file with coupon code.
    But i get the error message "Bitte wählen Sie einen gültigen Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung"
    Translate:"Please select a valid date of publication"
    I tryed everything, YYYYMMDD, DDMMYYYY, YYYY-MM-DD, blank field, ---, etc.
    The error message is always coming up.
    Where is my fault?
    Please Help
    Best regards
    Schnugiputz
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

that is strange, maybe you are putting the data in the wrong column? The expiration and start date formats are YYYYMMDD.

The best way to import is to create a sample coupon manually, go to reports->coupon list and run the report, then click the excel icon to export it to csv format. What is exported can be imported right back into AwoCoupon (as long as you change the coupon codes). At least it gives you a working template.
  • Default avatar
    Schnugiputz    
     12 years ago

Thanks for your answer,
    I tried this, but the exported csv file has only the heading in the fields from A1 to R1
    there is no Data exported.
    The Export Page where the Excel Button is, looks like this:

neuer Gutschein im Shop gekauft werden:-:,:-:Admin Anmerkung:-:,:-:Kunden:-:,:-:Aktivposten:-::=::-:1:-:,:-:SP-puGC7hK4:-:,:-:Veröffentlicht:-:,:-:Gutschein:-:,:-:Produkt:-:,:-:Prozent:-:,:-:überall:-:,:-:10:-:,:-::-:,:-:Total:-:,:-:1:-:,:-:5:-:,:-:20110714 000000:-:,:-:20110831 235959:-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-:Ja:-:,:-:Ja:-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-::=::-:7:-:,:-:Kay-d:-:,:-:Veröffentlicht:-:,:-:Geschenkgutschein:-:,:-::-:,:-:Betrag:-:,:-::-:,:-:30:-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-:20110713 000000:-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-::-:,:-:Nein:-:,:-:Ja:-:,:-:Mit Versand:-:,:-::-:,:-::-::=:">

And there is a Grafik with my copons also, but the copon_list.csv file has only the heading.
    I have Virtuemart 1.1.9 and AWOCopon Pro 1.3.6

The Field for the Date was right, it is "M1" in Excel.
    Regards
    Schnugiputz
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Are you importing in German? If so, switch it to English and try it again. Some of the special characters might be throwing the processor off. Also, I notice the delimiters are different. For importing, make sure the values are enclosed in quotes and comma seperated. So instead of this:
    :-:Nein:-:,

it is this
    "Nein",

• Default avatar
    Schnugiputz    
     12 years ago

Hi,
    I logged in on Admin Page in English.
    I made a Report Export in Excel and after changing Codes i made a Import.
    Everything was working fine.
    Thank you
    But i make the Shop for a customer of me.
    He/She is not very good in English Language.
    So, is there a full German Language supported Version of AWOCoupon coming?
    Regards
    Schnugiputz
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

German is fully supported, except for the import it seems. We will take a look at it and see if it can be fixed. Otherwise we will have to force imports in English only.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

In version 1.4.0, German errors are fixed and is fully supported. You can now import in German.