PLEASE HELP - GIFT CERTIFICATEs

• Default avatar
    david88    
     12 years ago

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have purchased PRO version of AWO and I just need to make a small tweak to the one of the PHP files I just dont know which one and what i need to change.

I am using the Gift Certificates, however when people purchase them on my site, I DONT want the purchaser to get the automatically emailed gift certificate and code. I am running deals for a set number of time on my site, and I need to send the vouchers, only when the deal hads ended, not as soon as they purchase. Instead of AWO sending to the purchaser and BCC(ing) Admin, I want it to send just to the admin email address, and I will manually send to the buyer once the promo has ended by downloading the spreadsheet, via Reports-Girft Certificates-History of Uses, with details of their name, email, coupon code, product etc.

I';m sure this is a very simple tweak to the PHP but I am not a developer and would be appreciative of any advice that anyone can give to help me.

Thanks.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

The file that process the automatic gift certificates is
    www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/assets/virtuemart/ps_awo_giftcert.php

Within it, search for user_email, this is the email address used to send to the customer. You can change that to anything you like.
    <?php

'email'=>$row->user_email,
    ?>