Email Subject Error: Same subject no matter which gift certificate!!

• Default avatar
    delexia    
     12 years ago

I have 6 different items, all with HTML emails. When the emails are received they, all have the same header, although the correct certificate is attached in the body. In the component, I see all of the different email subjects that should be posting, but they are not.

Any idea as to how to get the correct email subject to attach? Have sold quite a few, and customers are confused.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Do you mean it is always using the same profile for the different gift certificate products? This is the way it is setup, to use the default profile always with the image of the profile chosen when setting up the gift certificate. If you want it to use the profile you chose, you can. The code is there, but it is commented out.

In www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/assets/virtuemart/ps_awo_giftcert.php, around line 148, uncomment these lines
    <?php
    if(isset($profiles[$profile_default['id']])) $profile $profile_default;
    else {

$profile count($profiles) == current($profiles) : $profile_default;
    }
    ?>

Also, note that only one email is sent. So if a customer purchases multiple gift certificates (with different profiles attached to each), then it defaults to the default profile.
  • Default avatar
    delexia    
     12 years ago

I mean that I have 10 gift certificate products and 10 gift certificate profiles set up. When an order is placed, 1 of the gift certificate profile is used for all products, no matter what is selected. The gift certificate products are linked with the correct gift certificate profiles, but I am still having this problem.
  • Default avatar
    delexia    
     12 years ago

Also, there is currently no default profile selected in the gift certificate profiles list. So which one would it default to if none is selected?
  • Default avatar
    delexia    
     12 years ago

Hey Seyi,

I also checked for those lines and they are not in the AwoCoupon Pro version I am using. ver 1.3.5 Pro
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

the first one it comes across. you should select one as default.
  • Default avatar
    robert4    
     12 years ago

Uncommenting the 'id' still sent the default profile information in the html body.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Im not sure where the problem is. Uncommenting profile code should send the profile selected when creating the gift certificate product. One exception to that is if a user selects more than one gift certificate from different profiles, then the default profile is used.