Can't Get The Affiliate Extension To Work Lil Help ?

• Default avatar
    JustaSponge    
     12 years ago

Hello,

I am running version 1.5.22 of Joomla and version 1.1.8 of Virtuemart .... I also have the latest version of AWO coupon pro

I managed to successfully install the component, and it seemed like it was working because i get to see the menus in the back end. But whenever i create a menu that uses awo affiliate I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function awocoupon_affiliateBuildRoute() in /home4/signaty5/public_html/pieboxstore/includes/router.php on line 311

Seeing as I'm not very competent in PHP .. I am not sure what to do from here ._.

any help would be appreciated thanks!
  • Default avatar
    JustaSponge    
     12 years ago

I also noticed that in the documentation it says that it supports up to virtuemart 1.1.7. Maybe this is the problem. Anyone manage to get the extension to work on 1.1.8 ?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Hi, it works fine with 1.1.8. The problem you are having is a problem with the code that will be fixed in the next version. here is what needs to change to fix it for now.

in www/components/com_awocoupon_affiliate/router.php change these 2 lines, lines 8 and 27
    <?php
    function AwoCouponAffiliateBuildRoute(&$query) {
    function 
    AwoCouponAffiliateParseRoute($segments){
    ?>

to to these 2 lines
    <?php
    function AwoCoupon_AffiliateBuildRoute(&$query) {
    function 
    AwoCoupon_AffiliateParseRoute($segments){
    ?>

Thanks