Affiliate Front End

• Default avatar
    andre8    
     12 years ago

Is there a front end section where the affiliates can determine their coupon sales?

When I added a menu item for the affiliate coupon section I got a an error. After searching the forum posts I found a solution. But I must say its a bit disappointing to have that sort of error in a production build when the solution is just renaming a function.

I really need for affiliates to be able to Login and check on the sales that they have generated and determine their commission on a monthly basis. So far on the front end I see a blank screen when I visit any of the pages generated by the menu: Commissions, Payments, Summary.

Also when I add a link to the front end for just AwoCoupon I get a 404 error.

Are these all features in early development?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

AwoCoupon itself has no front end, just a backend.

For AwoAffiliate, yes, there is an error when using sef urls, which I think you already found the fix for. For the blank page problem, are you logged in and does your user have affiliate coupons when viewing the screens?
  • Default avatar
    andre8    
     12 years ago

Is there a front end section for the Awo Affiliate plugin for AwoCoupon?

It seems like you are saying that it does but I need to properly setup a coupon for them.

"are you logged in and does your user have affiliate coupons when viewing the screens"

I will try and post results.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Yes, there is a front end for awoaffiliate, but the user does need to have an affiliate coupon.

In the backend, if you go to the configuration screen, you can select what page to forward a user to when
    - not logged in
    - does not have any affiliate data

the front end link can be accessed through index.php?option=com_awocoupon_affiliate

• Default avatar
    andre8    
     12 years ago

The link you gave me "index.php?option=com_awocoupon_affiliate" works.
    However /component/awocoupon_affiliate/commissions gives a blank page.

I will report back after a while of testing.

BTW. Are affiliates only indicated by manually associating a coupon with their account or is there a way an affiliate can register on their own?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

did you already try this solution:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/affiliate-plugin/cant-get-affiliate-extension-work-lil-help#comment-1324

Currently, affiliates are registered by manually adding coupon a coupon to a user..
  • Default avatar
    chase1    
     12 years ago

none of these links are working, i get a white page. cloudsofvapor.com

thanks for any help,
    Chase
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

This should fix that problem:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/affiliate-plugin/cant-get-affiliate-extension-work-lil-help#comment-1324