Remove reduction amount when clearing basket

• Default avatar
    jean-michel    
     13 years ago

Hello there,

Congratulations for the great component !

I just installed it and made some tests with it, and it seems to work really fine for me.

I just found a problem, when I add some articles to the basket and check out, the reduction code is applicated correctly.
    But, after this, if I erase the basket content, the reduction amount stay applicated, and I got a negative basket amount.

Could you tell me the way to fix it please ?

Thanks a lot !

JM.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hello,

Something sounds off. If you delete an item, the coupon functionality is called again and the coupon is recalculated to make sure it is up to date. The same thing happens if you update an item.

How are you deleting an item from the cart? Is it with the trash icon in the basket? Have you done any customizations to your cart code that might have an effect?
  • Default avatar
    jean-michel    
     13 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I've sent a PM to you with more details.

JM.
  • Default avatar
    berd    
     13 years ago

Hi There,

I have exact the following problem:

I just found a problem, when I add some articles to the basket and check out, the reduction code is applicated correctly.
    But, after this, if I erase the basket content, the reduction amount stay applicated, when i add a completely new product to the cart.

I have to clear the browsers cache and then i get the coupon box again.

Is there a solution for this?

Best regards,
    BerD
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/coupon-still-there-when-item-deleted
  • Default avatar
    berd    
     13 years ago

Thanks for this very fast reply ..
    I iam editting ps_cart.php but the ps_cart::saveCart(); is 4 times in the file. On wich line do i have to add this?
    I am not a programmer and i am using VM 1.1.3.

Thanks again for the very quick support
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

search for "function delete", the saveCart within that function is the one of interest.