[Resolved] Affiliate Coupons Maybe =)

• Default avatar
    JustaSponge    
     13 years ago

Hello,

I have been a huge fan of your coupon component. I've been using the pro version for 3 months now and I'm one happy camper. One thing that would make it even better is if you could have a way to assign a coupon to a user and whenever that user logs in they could see how many times their coupon was used. Maybe even have a way to pay that user a commission in the back end.

May seem like a long shot but your coupon application is awesome enough by itself. I don't really want an all out affiliate program right now. I just want to pay people a commission whenever someone uses the coupon I gave them =)

I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement. But I really want this feature. I would definately be willing to pay for this if its not too hard to make happen.

• Default avatar
    julien7    
     13 years ago

I would be very interested in the same thing. I really would like to be able to have partners be able to see sales generated using the coupon code they gave to their contacts. Any chance this could be done?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Thanks for your inputs. I will look into developing this as a paid plugin.
  • Default avatar
    njrpartnership    
     13 years ago

I have two clients who've asked for this function, so two guaranteed sales already. The automated e-mail after each sale can contain all the information they require.

Current sale details

Coupons used X times quarter - Jan - March 2011
    total sales
    your commission is :

commission can be simply a variable % of net sales value.
  • Default avatar
    julien7    
     13 years ago

I will buy the extension the minute it is available. Any idea of when we could expect it? Thank you!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

For the commission, Im making it an option, you can set the commissions to be calculated on the order total or on the order total minus shipping.

I am looking to have this plugin out by the end of next week.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

this component is now released:
    https://awodev.com/products/joomla/awoaffiliate
  • Default avatar
    julien7    
     13 years ago

Fantastic! Just purchased. Will try it now. THANK YOU