Gift certificate is not sent, or maybe it is, but a long time after the order

• Default avatar
    dwidoo    
     13 years ago

It is weird because there is no problem with order confirmation which is sent right away. The status of the order is confirmed but the gift certificate is not sent
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

hi, try changing this configuration:
    in www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/awocoupon.config.php change
    <?php
    define
    ('com_awocoupon_GIFTCERT_TEMP'JPATH_ROOT.'/administrator/tmp');
    ?>

to
    <?php
    define
    ('com_awocoupon_GIFTCERT_TEMP'JPATH_ROOT.'/tmp');
    ?>
  • Default avatar
    dwidoo    
     13 years ago

I already did this last time but it partially solves the problem.

My PayPal payment method is not the one in VM by default, it is a modified version that I found, so as when the payment is confirmed by Paypal, the order is automatically set to Confirmed.

So the order has been confirmed automatically and no gift certificate is sent.
    When I manually change the order to pending and then re-change to Confirmed, the gift certificate is sent.

I can send you the ps_paypal.php file that I am using.
    Could you please help me, so the gift certificate is automatically sent when the "confirmed" status is automatically set by payment method?

Thank you seyi
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Sounds like your paypal code is marking the order as confirmed manually instead of calling the order status update code, which it should. Just out of curiosity, are you using the modified version for moving the order status to confirmed? Because the default version does that already.

Also, I sent you a pm.
  • Default avatar
    dwidoo    
     13 years ago

I am not sure I understand your question.
    I simply change the status confirmed to pending, and pending to confirmed in Virtuemart Orders by clicking.

To be honest, I don't remember all the advantages of the payment method I use, but I'd rather not use another one.