[Resolved] There's a need to be able to delete an entry in History of Uses

• Default avatar
    neva98    
     13 years ago

Seyi,

You've created an awesome product that fills a huge void in VirtueMart. It must be very satisfying to know that. Can I pay you again? Just kidding.

I have a 100% discount coupon for one specific downloadable product that is limited to one use per customer. Downloadable product success is dicey sometimes and even more difficult when the customer is a person with limited computer experience. As is a good percentage of our customer demographics.

When the transaction falls apart (at least in the minds of some of our customers) and the customer needs a redo, the coupon code doesn't work (by design). We need to be able to go into the History of Uses and delete that entry or at least render it invalid in some way.

I don't want to have an employee mucking around in the database trying to delete the record nor would I want to get into maintaining secondary or tertiary coupon codes as a workaround.

Is this possible?

Steve
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Thanks for the compliments. This request was already on my list to add to the next release. It will be a simple function that gives the admin the ability to delete 1+ entries in the history of uses. I will update this thread when it is out.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

added in version 1.2.3.