Blank Page when viewing coupons

• Default avatar
    sagraphics    
     13 years ago

I downloaded the free version and installed it onto one website, which is working perfectly, using joomla 1.5.2 and virtuemart 1.1.5. I've installed again on a site using joomla 1.5.1 and virtuemart 1.1.4, and although I can create a coupon which works, if I wish to view my coupons, it shows a blank white page. Also if I select create a new coupon, but then decide to cancel the instruction, I'm also presented with the same blank page. Please help!!!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

hello, can you look in your error logs to see what error is causing this? the page is probably not loading due to a php syntax error.
  • Default avatar
    sagraphics    
     13 years ago

I tried to input the error code into the admin.awocoupon.php, but that gave me a blank page even when I selected the component from the admin panel. I don't have any error logs in the folder.
  • Default avatar
    sagraphics    
     13 years ago

okay - turned error reporting to maximum and get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getdate() in /var/www/vhosts/photoandposterprint.co.uk/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/coupons/view.html.php on line 24
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

What code did you try to place in admin.awocoupon.php? Was it this at the top?
    <?php
    ini_set
    ("display_errors"1); error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ?>

If not can you try it and see if you have any errors displayed on the coupons page?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Ok great. You can delete that line of code
    <?php
            $now        
    =& JFactory::getDate();
    ?>

Its not used anyway.
  • Default avatar
    sagraphics    
     13 years ago