Coup discounting all products even when only some are selected.

• Default avatar
    jmw23712    
     13 years ago

Hey,

When I create a coupon, it gives a discount to all products if any of the specified products are purchased. For example, my site sales 4300 different products and I want to give a 5% discount on 198 of them that I have selected. If someone purchases any of those 198 and use the code, it gives a discount to all other products they add to their cart, even if they are not one of those 198 products.

I set it up to give a 5% discount on all Dymatize products and when someone adds a Dymatize product to thier cart and use the coupon code, it discounts the Dymatize product and any other product that they have added to their cart.

I am planning on buying the PRO version of this module if I can get it working properly, but right now I have many products that I can't afford to give a 5% discount on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Justin
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hi Justin,

Is the discount type set to specific? This is the only time the items picked with be discounted. If it is set to overall, then everything in the cart will be discounted.
  • Default avatar
    jmw23712    
     13 years ago

Thanks a ton. I will admit that makes me feel like an idiot but all-in-all it makes me happy that it works now.

Thanks,
    Justin